Saturday 29 September 2012

New Design Team

Good afternoon all

Well its time to let you all know how made it to the team!

It was so hard to pick through all the fabulous entrants that it took me so long just to narrow it down to 20! So after a few more tries I have decided to have 10!! Yes we have 10 new lovely Design Team memebers!!

Now here they are

No.29 - Nathalie L
No.30 - Sherry K
No. 34 - Marlene

Well done everyone!
We can't wait to have you all on board! So email me at dreamvalley@sky.com and I'll get you all set up to be part of our wee team!

Thanks again to all that entered and I'm just sorry I couldn't have you all!
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xx

10 comments:

Caz said...

Oh wow...Thanx for choosing me to be one of your new DT members..

Email sent..

Caz xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah-Jane said...

Thank you so much for choosing me to join the team.
Sarah-Jane xx

Caro-ART said...

Wowww... Thank you so much for choosing me to join the DT.

MagsB said...

Congratulations, all! I'm looking forward to seeing all your inspiring creations!!

love Mags B x

Louise said...

Congrats all. Thanks for choosing me as a new dt member! So exciting!

Lynne in NI said...

Congratulations to your new DT!

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your DT members. I am so so chuffed and am going to hop on over to the other members and get to know them.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you for choosing me to be one of your new DT members. I have sent my e-mail. Marlene

Sherry Kushibab said...

Excited to be a part of the Design Team....have visited everyone's blogs - Good gracious what a lot of talented ladies, and we certainly cover the globe. Can't wait to have fun with everyone.