Monday 14 September 2015

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 114

Good morning and a Happy Monday to you all
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend


Thanks to all the stunning creations and VERY talented folk 
that entered our last challenge. 


The winner of the Back to School Challenge

chosen by Random org is

No. 12 - Crafty Kiwi Mama





please take the winner's badge and wear it on your blog with pride!


please email me, email address is in the sidebar, so I
will  organize your prize.

You have until the 26th September to reply.

Now Our Lucky Top 3


As chosen by the lovely


In no particular order


No. 22 - shellshearer



No. 14 - Le Jardin Creatif de Lilas






No. 18 - Zvonka






Congratulations Ladies
Please take the Top 3 badge and wear it on your blog with pride!

Please come back later for our next Challenge

3 comments:

Zvonka said...

Thanks you so much for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners. Hugs Zvonka

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card, my blog will wear my badge with pride
Huge congrats to the other winners
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I've only JUST managed to check this and realised I've won! What a shame. But thank you for the opportunity ladies. I hope the winner from the redraw enjoyed the lovely Paper Shelter goodies. Hugs, Wends x